About Pat's Hall
Pat’s Hall, originally Seipp’s Dance Hall, was founded in 1928 by Otto and Meta Seipp, and it soon became a popular entertainment spot for Fredericksburg and the surrounding area.
In 1953, John J. “Pat” Patranella and his wife, Pauline, leased the hall from Otto Seipp and renamed it Pat’s Hall. Their grand opening was September 20, 1953, with music by the Longhorn Playboys. The Patranellas sold the hall in early 1979 to Norman and Jeanie Christian, who continued the operation of the hall until 1985. At that time, the hall was sold to Bill and Kathy Shearer, who purchased the property to house their growing book publishing company. Although publishing continues on this property, Pat’s Hall has reopened as an event center. It is the perfect location for weddings, receptions, anniversaries, graduations, corporate events, and parties of any type.